Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Like father, like son.

People frequently comment on how much Ewok looks like me, and I think on the whole they are basing this on the fact that he has reddish curly hair, as do I.

However, as these two photographs will show, he also bears a striking resemblance to his dad:

Ewok, taken today:



and Wookiee, taken when he was about the age that Ewok is now:



Fortunately he hasn't inherited his father's satellite dishes ears!

Not long after this picture was taken, Wookiee's mum took him for his very first haircut, after which his hair grew back straight and dark brown. This is one of the reasons I haven't taken Ewok for a proper haircut yet.

UPDATE

Ok in the interests of fairness, I've managed to dig out a photograph of me at the same age, no laughing at the back please:



I'll post a more recent one of myself at another time. I have one from a couple of years ago that I'm not ashamed to show people.