Friday, August 26, 2005

Zzzzzzz….

Gah I’m tired.

It’s all Azrael's fault. He woke me up at 5:30 this morning bouncing off the walls in the bedroom. I chased him out, evicted Pixel and Angel as well and then shut the door to try and get back to sleep before the alarm went off at 7am.

No, hold on, it’s all the power company’s fault, for the brief power cut at 6am that for some unknown reason, on this occasion (even though it doesn’t normally do it) caused the burglar alarm to start up and wake me rudely, just as I’d managed to get back to sleep.

No, no, it’s actually Nightwish’s fault, for the song that got stuck in my head after I’d run downstairs to turn the alarm off and then crawled back to my pit, that prevented me from getting back to sleep.

Oops, no I forgot. It’s Wookiee’s fault for calling me from abroad at 11:30 last night to see what time I would be getting up tomorrow (about 6am fyi), so he knew when it would be safe to call me tonight, he wanted to know if would be having an early night. Because he called me so late, I didn’t finish watching the episode of Stargate that I was watching until nearly midnight, which made me later getting to bed than I would have been.

My fault for not going to bed earlier?, nah, don’t be daft *grin*