Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A bit better

Thanks for all the cyber-hugs guys. I'm feeling a bit better today. I've found out that I have to be at the hospital at 7am on Saturday (does that time even exist at the weekend?) so I've asked my dad to come and stay for the weekend, and do the necessary ferrying. Even if Wookiee is home by then he wouldn't be any use on that front since he doesn't posess even a provisional drivers license.

This of course occasioned actually telling my folks about what's been going on, although I didn't give too much info when I called earlier as I was still in work and I'm in an open-plan office. I fully expect a call from my mum this evening asking for the gory details. I'm taking bets on whether she'll feel it necessary to remind me how easily she got pregnant with me, my bet is that she will. Not to be nasty, just because quite frequently she doesn't seem to think about the impact her words will have.

I did get to speak to Wookiee last night, he called me when he got my message telling him the news and I had a bit of a snivel on the phone. He's going to see if he really needs to stay out there until Saturday or Sunday, but I did tell him that I'd prefer it if he stayed if he had to, rather than come back for the weekend and then have to go back again next week. It's an either/or you see.

Gina made a comment about there hopefully being a baby Wookiee soon, so I'll leave you with a quote from one of Wookiee's colleagues (who doesn't know we're TTC btw)...

"If Wookiee and Kitty breed, will they produce Ewoks?"