Saturday, March 12, 2005

Shameless self-promotion

It ocurred to me today that I don't know how many of you, my wonderful readers, are aware that I have two other blogs on the go as well. There are links on my sidebar but I don't tend to read other people's sidebars so I'm guessing there's quite a few of you who don't read mine.

So here's a quicky advert for my other two blogs:

Flights of Fantasy is a book review blog. That's it, there's no personal ramblings of any kind on there other than my reviews of books I've read. It doesn't get updated every day but since I do read quite quickly you can expect two or three posts a week. The books will be mostly Fantasy but there will be a selection of Sci-fi, Horror, Romance, Thriller and other general fiction lobbed in every so often. I'm in the process of putting together an index of the reviews I've done so far and at some point I'd like to add a list of all the books I own with links for the ones I've reviewed. However since I have around 1500 books this will take a while!

A Year from the Balcony is a photoblog. These are pictures taken from the balcony outside my living room window of the view beyond. Each weekend my partner is taking one picture of the same view, which over time will build up to a very slow time-delay diary of the changes to that view over the year. Occasionally I will put in other pictures taken of the view where there may be something of interest. So far these have included a snowfall picture, a lavender sky and a picture taken just after sunset with the moon in the sky. This one is a couple of weeks behind at the moment but I'm intending to bring it up to date tomorrow so please bear with me.