Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bit of a boost

I'm still not feeling brilliant. Thank you to those of you who left comments on my previous post, they were much appreciated. I'm guessing that my 'dumps' are a combination of various things including (but not restricted to )the weather, the time of year and a change in diet. There are other things that are getting me down at the moment as well but I'm not quite ready to blog about them yet.

I did have another go at Futurecast and then another last night and I think I've finally settled on some colours. Normally I use DMC but I wasn't getting any joy from the DMC shade chart so I decided to dig out my Anchor chart and that did the trick. Since I don't have many Anchor threads it does mean a shopping trip, but it's only a few colours.

I've also had a bit of a boost today at my WW meeting. I've lost 5lbs! Now this is over 2 weeks since last weeks meeting was cancelled due to the wrong kind of snow, but I don't care, that's still an average of 2.5lbs a week *does the snoopy dance*