Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quick update

I'm back, have been since last Friday.

Copenhagen was really great, lovely city, nice weather, sunny but cool, just how I like it. Quite expensive though, average £5 for a pint of beer! and I thought London was expensive. Have many photos to pick through and you all know how hopeless I am with posting photos, don't expect anything before the weekend.

Other than that, I'm fine if a little melted after the horrible hot weather over the weekend, Wookiee's fine, Ewok is fine and wriggly and the cats all survived kennels once again.

Remind me to tell you about Azrael and the duck when I have a bit more time *grin*

Oh and my clothes from J C Penney finally arrived (thank you Customs *spit*) and they fit!!!!!!!! I just need to turn up the jeans as they are a little on the long side.