Friday, June 02, 2006

Gone away

Well we will be by this time tomorrow.

One great thing about leaving it until the last minute to book a holiday is that you don't have to wait very long before you go. We're flying off to Copenhagen early Sunday morning, so we're staying in a hotel near the airport tomorrow night.

We're only going for a short break so we'll be back next Friday (9th). I'll try to take lots of pictures to share when I get back.

More Snippets:

No sign of my clothes from J C Penney yet, although I had an email on the 24th May saying they'd been shipped. Was hoping they'd be here before we went away. Still there's always tomorrows post.

I have my appointment with the physio, on the 20th June. Bit of a wait but then given the normal NHS waiting times I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

After the spate of weddings recently things now appear to be going the other way. Two friends, one online and one RL have both separated from their partners in the last week. I don't know many details about the online one, just that it's happened. My RL friend called me up on Tuesday night in bits saying her DH of several years (I can't remember exactly how many) had told her that he didn't love her anymore and thought of her more as a sister than a wife. This is almost the exact same thing that happened to me with my ex just over 5 years ago now, so I know just what she's going through. She's quite an emotionally fragile person though and I'm really worried about her.

Finally, Ewok is still kicking seven bells out of me. I think he/she is getting quite large now as I'm getting punched/kicked at the top of my bump and in the bladder at the same time!

Right, tara for now, see you all when I get back.