Monday, June 27, 2005

Calm down dear it’s only a bit of CSS

Ok you lot, before you start getting all excited just let me warn you that it’s probably going to be a couple of weeks before I have time to get my head wrapped around that skinning code.

You see I’ve got to stitch like a mad thing for the next few nights to get Amanda’s hedgehog finished so it can go in the post on Thursday. Then on Friday Wookie and I head off to sunny Scotland for a 4 day break. Next Weds is my appt with the spelunker gyno and next Thursday or Friday I’ll be out geeking role-playing (no not that kind!) by which time the next RR will have landed on the welcome mat and I’ll need to stitch on that. Fortunately the next one to arrive will be a small one so hopefully I’ll have time to look at that code.

I do know that it involves separating all the CSS stuff out into a separate file and including it in. Then you can have several ‘style files’ one for each look that you want. I think that’s going to be the hardest part so if you would all like to get started on that, then in a couple of weeks I’ll give you the next phase, m’kay?