Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Skippee

Earlier I was wondering what I was going to blog about today, as I totally failed to sort out my weekend post last night. Now I have two things to tell you.

The first is the reason for the Skippee title. I've lost a stone! For my readers who are now sitting there scratching their noggins going wtf? Over here in Blighty (and maybe elsewhere too, I don't know), rather than just measuring our weight in pounds, we break them up into stones too. 1 stone = 14 pounds. Don't ask me why, we just do. The great thing about this is it gives us mini-goals to aim for when we're losing weight and I've just hit my first one *bounce* Only another *muffled number* to go.

The other thing I have to tell you about is this: I just visited Kate Rothwell’s blog and she wrote about a friend who has just gone public. So me being the nosey whatsit that I am trotted on over to Beth’s blog.

In one of her most recent posts she mentions how she cleans up her archives regularly and only keeps the best ones, and then she mentions a couple. Now the Irish Cow story is funny, it had me giggling, but Ladies. You. Have. To. Read. This. Ladies only please, I’ll warn you fellahs, you won’t like it. Ladies have a hankie ready, you laugh so hard you’ll have tears streaming down your face. Don’t even think about eating or drinking while reading it, it’ll only get messy.

Vics, you should definitely read it, I know it’s a topic you’re very passionate about m’dear.

So I’ll leave you all with that today and try and get the post about my weekend sorted out for tomorrow, complete with piccies!