Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SBQ

I know this is a bit late but I've had a long weekend break and I've not been keeping up. I'll try and write more about my weekend later but for now I'll get to the Stitching Bloggers Question from last week:

On *average*, how many hours a week (7 days) do you think that you spend cross-stitching?

This is hard to answer because I can go for days, even weeks sometimes without stitching, and then I'll get stuck into something and spend 2-3 hours a day working on it. Then something else will demand my attention and I'll be off again.

Recently I've been spending quite a bit of time trying my hand at designing, therefore not stitching, but it is XS related, so does that count or not?

Hmm the simple answer is anything from zero to 30 hours a week depending on my mood and other comittments. Not bad for someone who works full time too, eh?