Monday, February 07, 2005

Flushed with success

I sold three things! Ok so I listed 10 but it's not as it they were anything terribly unusual, except for my Silver Leaf Jasper Tooth Necklace, which didn't sell.

I have managed to set up a webpage for my site. At the moment it's just a single page with some blurb about my stuff and a linky to my auctions but I'm going to work on it this week to get images and prices for some of my other items on there so you can buy direct from me. Here's a link to it, keep popping back over the next few weeks. You may recognise the colour scheme, I did it ages ago and then decided to pinch it for my blog :)

So flushed with success am I that I have decided to submit an item to HeroineGirls Blogging Auction. Go on, take a look, you know you want to. Add a linky on your own site to qualify for blogging dollars and then buy, buy, BUY!