Tuesday, November 23, 2004

New colours and fonts abounding

Actually that puts an image in my mind of colourful little font 'sheep' bounding around in a virtual meadow, but then my mind is a strange place and it's probably best not to share too much of what goes on in the weirder corners. I'd like my readers (if there are any) to stay reasonably sane =).
I've been having fun learning how to change the colours and backgrounds on my blog. Thanks to various sources (thanks Karen and Hazel) and some backgrounds I created a few years ago for my jewellery e-shop (still not finished) I've managed to change the Script template provided by blogger to something that's more 'me'. Of course there's more I want to do to it, like changing the basic fonts that are used, and I'm not totally happy with the section headings in the sidebar, but it's getting there. I'm not sure about the diamond background either (yes, that's what it's supposed to be), any comments?