Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chain Recipe

I had a chain letter in my inbox this morning from a friend. Now normally I don't bother with these things, but in this case I a) Know the person it's come from and b) it's just recipes by email.

The idea is that you send a recipe to the first name on the list (there's only two names), then adjust the email accordingly and forward it on to 15 friends.

I prefer not to just randomly send these things out, so if you'd like to participate, say so in the comments here and I'll add you to the list. If you're not sure about your email address being bandied about on t'internet, well if you're anything like me you'll have a hotmail or gmail or someothersuch account that you use for these sort of things, basically a spamcatcher account, so use that email addy. Heck, if you're on Blogger then I think you have to have a gmail account now, I've got one that I never use.

Aaaaanyway, if you want to join in, leave me a comment. Thanks =)