Sunday, September 24, 2006

No time.

Thank you for all the congrats. Sorry there's no pictures yet. There are loads I just have no time to sort one out and post it.

We've had a few feeding problems thanks to him chewing me up good and proper in the first few days, which mean at the moment I'm having to feed him every 3 hours. Since each feed can take up to 2 hours, I only have about an hour to myself between feeds and often that's spent cuddling him if he's awake, or both of us sleeping.

He has been sleeping quite well at nights until last night, when he woke me at 4am after 3 hours kip and proceeded to feed on and off (mostly on) until 8am, when Wookiee took him away to try and settle him down and allow me to catch an hours more sleep before the next feed.

Apart from that he's totally adorable and I'm sure the feeding will settle down soon. I'll get to the piccies just as soon as I have more than 5 mins to spare.