Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kitty Answers - Seahorse

Yes, I'm still here. I've been a little unwell the last few days, which is why I haven't posted.

Anyway, I'm going to give each set of questions it's own post, just cos it makes the material go further, so don't think that I'm ignoring your question, I will get to it eventually. If anyone wants to ask anything else in the meantime then be my guest, just pop it in a comment and I'll add it to the list.

Seahorse was the first to step up to the plate with the following questions:

1. If you could meet any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
2. What book do you wish you'd written?
3 What is your favourite alcoholic drink?


1. Marion Zimmer Bradley. She’s one of my top three all time favourite authors and I’d have loved to have the opportunity to chat with her.

2. From a writing point of view it would have to be Mists of Avalon by the aforementioned MZB, it's a wonderful book that I first read many years ago in my early teens. When I left home it was the first book I bought for my new place and I've lost count of the number of times I've read it. From a financial point of view then the first Harry Potter book.

3. Tricky, but I think I’d have to say Baileys