Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memes, they're like busses

Nothing for months and then two come along at once. This time I've been tagged by Plush. It's another Four Things meme but the questions are different:

The Meme of Fours

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
Needlecraft Shop Assistant
Typist in the PR department of a government nuclear research installation
School Cleaner (only for a week as a temp job and it gave me a much greater respect for the people who do it day in, day out)
Telesales for a snack food company.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
Ever After
Tomb Raider
True Lies
Excalibur

Four Places I Have Lived
A small village in South Oxfordshire
Leicester
Belper, Derbyshire
Shire Oaks, Walsall

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
Buffy
Angel
Stargate SG-1
Farscape

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Majorca
Lake Louise, Canada
Loire Valley, France
The Nurburgring, Germany

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Ebay (just to check my sales you understand)
Yahoo mail
Stitchers BB’s
Comics.com to read 9 Chickweed Lane

Four of My Favorite Foods
Steak and kidney pie
Honey roasted peanuts & cashew nuts
Tiramisu
Steak (cooked blue, which for the philistines out there means less well cooked than rare)

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
Century Child – Nightwish
Magical Ring – Clannad
The Eternal Knot – Adiemus
Monty Python Sings – The Monty Python Crew

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Home on the sofa with a good book
Vegas with oodles of money
Out for a meal with my friends
At a stitchers get-together

So there you go, more things about me than you ever really wanted to know. I won't be tagging anyone with this one but if you feel like picking it up and running with it then be my guest. Just leave me a wee commenty thing so I can read it.