Saturday, December 03, 2005

Selling myself - Meet Lara

I've decided to jump on the 'Rent My Blog' bandwagon, and I'd like to introduce you to my very first renter Lara. The tagline on her blog states "No, I don’t want to be a size four. I want to look fantastic in a twelve." and that's definitely something I can relate to.

I had to dig a little to find out a bit more about her and ended up at her About Me page to discover that we share a lot of the same interests, she works in the computer industry, she likes crafting and chocolate and she's on a diet.

This quote particularly made me giggle: "I have yarn coming out of every oriface of my body, and therefore refuse to sit at the computer much at all this weekend if I can help it. I have crocheting to do…"

So clicky on the linky and go and say hi to Lara.