Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tiny me!

Someone on one of the stitchy forums I frequent, posted a link to another doll creator site. Having used many of these in the past I was a little sceptical, but the ones being created looked quite cute so I thought I’d give it a go…

.. and here's a picture of me, out on the town on a Saturday night *grin*




Well, lookit that! It’s a very good site although the graphics can be a little slow to load, even on broadband, but I think it’s worth it.

Why not have a go yourself here ==> Tiny me creator. If you do, post it on your blog and leave me a comment so I can pop over and see the cuteness.

NOTE: For the less technical, the code they give you on the site won't work on your blog, you'll need to remove the [image][/image] tags from it and insert the rest into an img src="" tag instead.