Friday, February 25, 2005

Trudging through the snow

For any of you who are eagerly awaiting the update of my weight ticker, I have some terrible news. There will be no update this week! *gasp*

Off I went yesterday lunchtime, trudging through the falling snow and the slippery slush on the ground. Up the very steep hill from work into the city centre. Off to the building that pays host to the local Weight Watchers meetings. I arrived, freezing cold and damp to discover... the building all closed up! Even the security gates were closed and locked. No notices, nothing to say why or that the meeting had been cancelled.

Since I have no other meeting that I can get to this week it'll have to wait until next week. I just hope they don't try and make me use one of my holiday weeks for it, it wasn't my fault.