Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Photo finish

I have actually been stitching recently, and here it is:

Photo Frame

It's a photo frame based on Dimensions Fanciful Butterfly. The original has a colourful butterfly in the middle, which is where the hole for the photo is now. It's also originally white and cream on white fabric, but I chose the blue hand dyed fabric and then adjusted the thread colours to match. The fabric is a piece of 32 count linen Silkweaver Blue Dynasty that I had in my stash.

I made this for a Swap Bot exchange, and I was a little sad to parcel it up to post as I'm really pleased with how well it came out. So I'm just going to have to do another one for myself, in purple this time of course. Probably not straight away though, it's a fiddly design to stitch and I really want to work on something a little less taxing for a while. Back to the tits for me *grin*